Les spectacles a la Guinguette…

P7280684


28 Julai 2010, it is the time for show time!! As usual, it’s spectacle de l’institut de Touraine!! To make it more interesting this time, we, FP11 finally participate in this event…and here’s our two energetic emcees with one of them is Saharil, notre camarade…so, let’s bring it on!!


P7280691


I like the performance by these guys…nice combination, I hope I will able to hear their song again in the future…


P7280736


Uh-oh, forgot to tell you, this is the animatrice de l’institut…so, she is the one who organises this “happening” event..merci bien for your effort…


P7280733


I like also the performance by this trio from Pakistan…well, what attracts me is they use their traditional instruments to perform..plus, I enjoy it a lot…


P7280746


Finally, it’s here, the performance by notre camarade also, Ken…here, he combines with other group to sing “I’m yours” by Jason Mraz…nice song!!


P7280752


well, it’s already near 10 pm and the show ends with all of them dancing…but I’m too tired for that , so I went straight to home…anyway, it’s an amusing event…I hope I will able to see this kind of event again…

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

New Life in UTM

Au revoir, Institut de Touraine...

Le lieu d'étude en langue française